532 Junior Auditor Jobs Announced 2020
Junior Auditor Jobs 2020 : 532 jobs announced in the office of the Controller General of Accounts and its field offices and applications are invited from the all over the Pakistan (Male/Female) for the Non- Gazetted posts lying vacant in the Department of Controller General of Accounts on regular basis. The detail of these jobs is given below. Read the post from beginning to end very attentively.
- Last Date To Apply : 23rd November 2020
- Qualification :Primary/Middle/Matric/Inter/B.Com
- Age Limit :Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 25 Years
Vacant Posts of Junior Auditor Jobs 2020 :
1. Controller General of Accounts (HQ)
2. Accountant General Pakistan Revenues, Islamabad
3. Accountant General Pakistan Revenues, Sub Office, Karachi
4. Accountant General Pakistan Revenues, Sub Office, Lahore
5. Accountant General Pakistan Revenues, Sub Office, Peshawar
6. Accountant General Pakistan Revenues, Sub Office, Quetta
7. Accountant General, Punjab, Lahore
8. Accountant General, Sindh, Karachi.
9. Accountant General, Balochistan, Quetta
10. Accountant General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
11. Director-General Accounts Works, Lahore
12. Directorate General (MIS/FABS), Islamabad
Data Entry Operator:12
13. Directorate of Budget & Accounts, Pak PWD, Islamabad.
14. Directorate of Accounts, Pakistan Post Office Department, Lahore
15. Office of the Chief Accounts Officer, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad.
Total Seats :10
16. Office of the Chief Accounts Officer, Pakistan Mint, Lahore.
17. Office of the Chief Accounts Officer, Geological Survey of Pakistan, Quetta.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):03
Procedure of Application :
1)Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the official Website General Of Account Or Below Link
(2)Applications along with attested copies of CNIC, one latest passport size photograph, educational degrees/certificates and domicile on the prescribed format must reach respective offices whose addresses are given in the advertisement.
General Instructions :
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/interview
- Five years’ general age relaxation as per rules will be available.
- Applicant already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicant may apply for more than one post by submitting separate Application Form for
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with set
of attested copies of degrees/certificates etc. issued by HEC/recognized Boards/
Universities/institutes at the time of interview.
- Information provided in the Application Form will be verified and in case of any false or
forged information and fake or bogus documents, the Department of Controller General of
Accounts reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- The Department of Controller General of Accounts reserves the right to cancel the
recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date will not be entertained.
- The selected candidate may be posted anywhere in Pakistan.