AIOU Autumn Semester 2020:AIOIU academic year is divided into two semesters namely Spring and Autumn. General education and functional courses are offered in each semester. Ph.D., M.Phil, M.Sc/MA and Teacher Education Programmes i.e. PTC, CT, B.Ed, M. Ed are announced once a year. The study period for each semester generally lasts 18 weeks, plus Two weeks for preparation for examination. Admissions are offered twice a year as given below:
Semester : Admission open
Spring : February to March
Autumn : July to August
Allama Iqbal Open University has announced Autumn Semester Admission Schedule 2020 today(15 July 2020) in the following programs.
4) Matric Dars-e-Nazami(Aama)
5) FA Dars-e-Nazami(Khasa)
Eligibility Criteria AIOU Autumn Semester 2020 :
A candidate applying for Matric(SSE) Programme must have passed the Middle/9th pass or fail or SSC fail Certificate. In case, the middle standard examination has been passed from any Private school, it must bear the Registration No. or attestation by the District Education Officer.
A candidate applying for FA(HSSC) Programme must have passed the Matric or equivalence Certificate from any recognized board.
How To Get Admission :
1) Buy a prospectus With Rs.100 from Main Campus/Any Regional Office/Sale Point of AIOU.
2) Candidate can also fill the admission form ONLINE by Visiting AIOU Website
3) Fill your form as per given instructions in the prospectus
4) Submit fee in the nearest bank. (MCB,ABL,UBL,FWB)
5) Admission fee will be accepted through Bank Challan. Bank Draft/Pay Order not accepted
6) Get receipt of the fee challan from the bank officer.d
7) Attach Original University Copy of Fee Challan with admission form
8) Send your complete admission form through dak”Registry” without given any changes to Post Office.
Fresh students can get admission form in prospectus Or Online whereas continuing students AIOU dispatched to them. If somehow any of the students have not received the admission form of Continue Student then he/she can download the same from AIOU website.