Austria Government Scholarships 2021-2022
Austria Government Scholarships 2021-2022 : The Austrian Government Scholarship is to Study Fully Funded Bachelors, Masters and PhD Degree Program. The Scholarship is Funded by the Austria Development Corporation. The Austria Scholarship is open to all the International Students from any country to Study in Austria For Free. One of the Good Opportunity to Study in Europe.
The Scholarship can be taken at any Austrian University. A wide range of Academic Fields has been offered in the Fields of Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts and many other Fields.
New Zealand Government also offers Scholarships 2021. We encourage both Male/Female candidates to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship in New Zealand 2021.. The Detailed Information about the Republic of Austria Government Scholarships is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 1st March 2021
- Course Offered : Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Nationality : Developing Countries and ADC’s priority countries.
- Host Country : Austria
Financial Coverage Austria Government Scholarships 2021-2022 :
The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses and Funded by the Government of Austria. Financed by funds of the Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, Science and Research (BMBWF). The Following Expenses will be Covered as Follows:
- Monthly scholarship instalment: 1,050 EUR
- Health insurance
- Round Airfare Travel Costs
Fields For Austria Government Scholarships 2021-2022 :
Participants can Study for a Short Course, Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Programs in of the Following Fields below:
Natural Sciences, Technical Sciences, Human Medicine, Health Sciences, Medical Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Arts and Related Fields.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Open to All the Nationalities Except Austrian Citizens.
- Must have completed 12 Years of Education for Bachelors Program.
- Must have Bachelors Degree for Masters Program and Have Bachelors and Masters Degree for PhD program.
- Age Should not be more than 40 Years for Doctoral Program. (born on or after March 1, 1981)
- Age Should Not be more than 35 For Bachelors and Masters Program (born on or after March 1, 1986)
Documents Required Austria Government Scholarships 2021-2022 :
- Complete Online Application form
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Supervisor Confirmation
- Passport Scanned
- University Certificates Transcripts, Degrees Confirmation.
Procedure To Apply :
The Applicants will Apply Online for the Republic of Austria Scholarships. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Austria Scholarships.
Note: Applicants from countries which are Neither Members of the EU Nor members of EFTA, EEA or OECD can be granted a Travel Allowance.