CSS Exams Schedule 2021 Issued Federal Public Service Commission
CSS Exams Schedule 2021: Federal Public Service Commission has announced the schedule for Central Superior Service(CSS) exams 2021. According to the FPSC, the CSS exam will start from 18th February 2021. Apply online before NOVEMBER 3rd, 2020 and send Hardcopy of online application along with all required documents to reach FPSC Headquarters before 13th NOVEMBER, 2020
Late submissions and incomplete documents will lead to rejection of candidature. CSS Competitive Exam (CE) 2021 is planned to be held with effect from Thursday, 18th February, 2021. The conduct of the exam will be governed by CSS CE. Rules 2019 and onwards. (To be read and understood well before filling in of application form. No deviation to these rules be made in any case whatsoever) CSS CE Rules 2019, Online Application Form, Challan Form & Syllabus for CSS Competitive Exam CE are available on FPSC Website www.fpse gov.pk
Examination Centers :
- D.G Khan
- D.I Khan
Note: Examination will be held at in above-mentioned centers depending upon availability of sufficient number of candidates.
CSS Exams 2021 Eligibility Criteria :
All male & female including special persons holding at least 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree and age between 21 to 30 years are eligible.
Upper age limit may be relaxed by two years in categories specified in ibid rules, subject to fulfilment of all requirements. Cut-off date for determining eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, domicile etc. is December 31st, 2020
Procedure Of Submission Application Form :
Online application will be available from 5th October to 3rd November, 2020.
Terms And Conditions :
- Understanding of CSS CE-Rules, correct filling of application form. furnishing correct personal and other details, sending complete documents and adherence to the timelines is the sole responsibility of candidates without exceptions. All of these aspects are part of the merit process and reflect upon seriousness and competence of candidates.
- Fill online form carefully. Check the filled form before final submission. Take printout and dispatch hardcopy to FPSC well before the closing date. Corrections in the printed hardcopy are not desirable and must be avoided. In extreme cases only corrections may be made legibly and initialed. No request for change in any entry of online application or its hardcopy would be accepted later on at all.
- Deposit examination fee of Rs. 2.200/- on or before 3 November, 2020, in the nearest Govt Treasury State Bank of Pakistan National Bank of Pakistan under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt).
- Ensure that attested copies of all required documents, photographs & original treasury receipt of Rs 2.200. are attached with the hardcopy of the application form.
- Choose the optional subjects correctly in accordance with Appendix-1 of CSS CE Rules.
- Download computer-generated Admission Certificates from FPSC website i.e http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/ No separate intimation shall be sent through post etc.
- Be informed that optional subjects & examination center once selected will not be changed. No request in this regard will be entertained after receipt of hardcopy.
- Hardcopy of the online application must be dispatched in a separate envelope. Two or more applications in one envelope are not acceptable.
- For further information or queries (if any) contact FPSC on above-given numbers or email
- FPSC has ZERO TOLERANCE for Cheating, Unlawfulness and Use of Unfair Means.
Previous CSS Exam Papers :
CSS Exams Schedule 2021 :
- Application Submission Date: 5th October to 3rd November 2020.
- Send Hardcopy: 13th November 2020
- Test Date: February 18, 2021.
- Gender: Male/Female/Special Persons Can Apply.
- Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
- Qualification: At Least 2nd Division Bachelor’s Degree