Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) Jobs 2020
FBR Jobs 2020: Federal Board Of Revenue (FBR) offers various job opportunities of SEPOY And Naib Qasid and applications are invited from candidates having requisite education, quota and age to fill the vacant posts under the Federal Government. The all detail about these jobs is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 23 October 2020
- Qualification : Primary And Matric
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 25 Years
Vacant Posts For FBR Jobs 2020 :
- Sepoy: 04
- Naib Qasid: 30
Total Seats : 34
How To Apply ?
- Please download the Application Form from the website of FBR Link www.fbr.gov.pk Or Download Form
- Fill each column of the form properly, sign it and send the same along with attested copy of CNIC to the undersigned by post or courier post. No application would be accepted by hand. Please do not attach any other document excepted attested copy of CNC.
- Unsigned application form or any column thereof left blank or those not accompanying attested copy of CNIC shall not be considered
- Domicile holders of only Islamabad and Rawalpindi are eligible to apply for these pools
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained
Instructions For FBR Jobs 2020 :
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test interview.
2. Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit Any other age relaxation will be given as per rules
3. The candidates already working in public sector departments organizations should send the application farm(s) through proper channel.
4. For the post of Sepoy, physical fitness of the candidate is a pre-requisite for which the candidate shall have to meet the laid down physical standards.
5. Fifty percent of these posts will be filled from amongst the persons domiciled in the ICT in accordance with Establishment Division’s Notification
6. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, FBR reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Test Interview, if required. Candidates will be required to bring original documents (Educational and Experience certificates) and a set of attested copies at the time of interview.
8. The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease number of posts as per actual requirement availability of posts at the time of appointment or to cancel postpone recruitment process at any stage
9. Age of each candidate shall be calculated on the closing date of receipt of applications
Note : The previous advertisement dated 28.02.2020 issued by the FBR has been cancelled. Therefore, the candidate who have applied against previous advertisement will have to apply fresh.