Federal Special Courts/Tribunals Announced 205 Jobs 2021
Special Courts Jobs 2021:Applications are invited from citizens of Pakistan for recruitment against the posts lying vacant in the Federal Special Courts/Tribunals across the country working under the administrative control of Law and Justice Division on Regional Quota basis۔ The all other detail of these jobs is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 6th February 2021
- Qualification : Primary/Matric/Inter/Graduate
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 25 Year
Vacant Posts Of Special Courts Jobs 2021 :
- Reader: 25
- Stenotypist: 30
- LDC: 30
- Drivers: 30
- Naib Qasid: 30
- Chowkidar: 30
Total seats : 205
Procedure To Apply Special Courts Jobs 2021 :
For the posts mentioned at S.No. 1, 2 & 3, the candidates may submit their applications online on the prescribed form available on the website of M/O Law and Justice i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk
For the posts mentioned at S.No. 4, 5, 6 & 7 the candidates may apply on the prescribed application form available on the website of M/O Law and Justice, Islamabad i.e. www.molaw.gov.pk and duly filled in form shall be sent through courier to the below-mentioned address.
Section Officer (Admn-V, Ministry of Law and Justice Room No.333. R-Block Pak Secretariat Islamabad.
(1) Incomplete application forms and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
(2) Applicants shall present their original documents along with set of attested copies of the Degrees/ Certificate by HEC / recognized Board / Universities / Institutes and other relevant documents at the time of interview. In case of any false or forged information provided, the Organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any applicant at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant as per rules.
(3) Age relaxation will be admissible as per Rules/Federal Government policy.
(4) Regional quota will be observed as per rules. vi. The reserved quota for persons with disabilities, Minorities and Women will be observed as per prescribed rules.
(5) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
(6) Candidates already in Government Service must apply through proper channel.
(7) Ministry of Law and Justice reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage, subject to their availability.
(8) Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
(9) The selected candidates can be posted all over Pakistan.