Finance Department Punjab Announced Various Jobs 2021
Finance Department Punjab Jobs 2021: Government of the Punjab, Finance Department has decided to hire multi-disciplinary qualified professionals with management experience to fill different positions in the Public Financial Management Unit (PFMU), Finance Department. For this purpose finance department invites applications from eligible candidates having the requisite qualifications and experience in the relevant field. The all other detail about these jobs is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 26th February 2021
- Qualification : ACMA / ACCA / ICAEW / CFA/ Master In Relevant Subject
- Age Limit Max : 25 Years To 50 Years
Vacant Posts Finance Department Punjab Jobs 2021:
- Head – Public Financial Management Unit
- Public Financial Management Specialist
- Taxation Specialist
- Management Information System Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Legal Affairs Specialist
- Asset Management Specialist
- Project Finance Specialist
- Business Process Re-Engineering Specialist
- Communication Specialist
- MTBF Expert
- SAP Expert
- Econometric Modeling Expert
- Macroeconomic Policy Expert
- Tax Expert
- procurement Expert
- IT Expert
- MIS Expert
- Legal Affairs Expert
- Asset Management Expert
- Project Finance Expert
- Business Process Reengineering Expert
- Statistical Analyst
- Economic Analyst
- Tax Analyst
- MIS Analyst
- Business Process Reengineering Analyst
- Web / Graphic Designer
Procedure To Apply Finance Department Punjab Jobs 2021:
1. Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply by sending the application on the prescribed form, available at the official website of Finance Department, Punjab
2. Application Form should be accompanied with attested copies of CNIC, CV/Resume, photocopies of all academic/
professional/experience certificates/degrees and a covering letter.
3. The covering letter should include the justification of their suitability for the position.
4. Applicants already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
5. The candidate should clearly mention the name of the post applying for. In case candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she must submit separate application form for each post.
6. The deadline for submission of applications is 26.02.2021. Incomplete applications and those received after deadline will not be entertained.
Download Advertisement In PDF Advertisement