Global Internship Program GIST South Korea 2021
Global Internship Program GIST South Korea 2021 : Applications for the Global Internship Program 2021 are now open for international students in Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea. The Global Internship Program is a fully-funded Internship program for all International students; it will cover almost all the internees’ expenses.
Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, South Korea, invites international students each year for the GIST Internship program. The duration of the Global Internship program is eight weeks. Yes! You have heard it right during this internship program; candidates will have an opportunity to spend eight weeks in South Korea. GIST Internship is offering internships in multiple disciplines. We encourage all Male/Female candidates to apply for this Fully Funded Internship Program in South Korea.
Do you want to hear another exciting thing about this internship program? There is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL. All you need is an English proficiency certificate to apply for this Korean Internship 2021. This is a wonderful opportunity to study and gain knowledge, experience abroad. The internship will create a good impact on your CVs; for further information about the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Internship, check the details mentioned below and apply accordingly.
- Last Date To Apply : 12th March 2021
- Coverage : Fully Funded.
- Institution : Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology.
- Host Country : South Korea.
Do you know New Zealand Government is also offering Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students? The scholarships are offered to pursue Bachelor’s, Masters & Ph.D. degree program. If you are interested in this scholarship, you can apply here: New Zealand Government Scholarships 2021
Fields of GIST Internship 2021 :
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- Institute of Integrated Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria GIST Internship 2021 :
- The GPA requirement for the Global Internship Program is 3.0 or above.
- Undergraduate seniors or Master’s degree students of any nationality.
- Before applying, make sure to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly.
Documents Required GIST Internship 2021 :
- Official Transcripts.
- Official Degree Certificates (Diploma, Certificate of Graduation, Enrollment).
- Letter of recommendation.
- English Proficiency certificate.
Financial Coverage :
- Monthly Stipend.
- Dormitory Accommodations.
- Half of Round-trip Airfare.
- Language classes.
- Cultural Classes.
- Special Lectures.
Procedure To Apply :
The application process for the Global Internship Program is online. Fill the application and submit all the required documents.
If interested in applying for this Fully Funded Internship in South Korea, Visit Official website : Click Link