Global Korea Scholarship 2021 Fully Funded
Global Korea Scholarship 2021 : A wonderful opportunity to study Master’s, Ph.D. degree programs abroad. Global Korea Scholarship offers 1,278 International students to study for Masters and Ph.D. degree programs.
This Korean Scholarship is Fully Funded and will cover almost all your expenses which include Tuition Fees, Health Insurance, Books, Language courses, Accommodation, and much more. Global Korea scholarship was known as the Korean Government Scholarship before.
Global Korea Scholarship offers a variety of Academic Fields and majors to apply. Make sure to apply for this scholarship if you are interested. Candidates Male/Females willing to pursue their Fully Funded Higher Graduation from South Korea are encouraged to apply for this scholarship.
For more information on this Fully Funded Korean Scholarship check details below.
Do you know the Government of Austria is also offering Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students? If you are interested in this scholarship, you can apply here: Austria Government Scholarships 2021-2022
- Last Date To Apply : Varies from Country to Country.
- Course Offered : Master’s, Doctoral, or Research.
- Host Country : South Korea.
Financial Coverage Global Korea Scholarship 2021 :
- Tuition fee coverage.
- Living Allowance.
- Resettlement Allowance.
- Health Insurance.
- Round Airfare Tickets.
- Language Courses.
- Award of Excellent Korean Language Proficiency.
- Printing costs.
- Research support.
- Completion Grant.
Scholarships Duration Global Korea Scholarship 2021 :
The duration of the Master’s Degree Program is three years, where one year is for Korean Language Program and two years for the degree program.
The duration of the Ph.D. degree program is four years, where one year is for Korean Language Program and three years for the degree program.
The duration of the Research Program is six months.
Eligibility Criteria Global Korea Scholarship 2021 :
- Applicants must not hold Koran citizenship and also their parents.
- Korean citizens and Dual citizenship holders (one who have citizenship of another country and Korea) are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be under the age of 40 as of 1st September 2021.
- Academic Professors under the age of 45 and hold citizenship of one of the Official Development Assistance are eligible to apply.
- Degree Requirements:
- Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s degree program.
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree to apply for the Ph.D. degree program.
- Research Program Applicants: Applicant Must hold a degree or level of education equivalent to a Master’s degree program and must have received an invitation from one of NIIED’s.
- Postdoctoral Research Program: Applicant Must hold a doctoral degree or level of education equivalent to a doctoral degree.
English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants who are expected to graduate at the time of applying are required to submit the certificate of expected graduation at the time of applying.
Also Check : Fulbright Scholarship 2022 in USA
Procedure To Apply :
The application process for this scholarship is completely online. If interested in applying, visit the Official website of the GKS Scholarship Program 2021.