Government Of The Punjab Announced PEEF Scholarship 2020
PEEF Scholarships 2020 : Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) invite applications for Ph.D. Foreign Scholarship program from eligible male and female Pakistanis from all over the Country who have secured admissions in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world. The detail of these scholarships is given below.
Subject Areas For PEEF Scholarship 2020 :
- Life Sciences & Medicine
- Engineering & Technology
- Natural Sciences Social Sciences / Arts & Humanities
A detailed list of preferred subject areas available at https://www.peef.org.pk/CMMS.html
Procedure To apply :
Send duly filled application form to PEEF within due date.
Eligibility Criteria & TOS :
- Students applying for Chief Minister Merit Scholarships (CMMS) / PhD Foreign Scholarships should have:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/
- Maximum age of 35 years on 31st March, 2021.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent/regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile; however PEEF has also reserved a special quota for other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB) and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT).
- To get admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of the applicant.
- Decision of the CMMS Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
Last Date for submission of applications in PEEF Office is 31st MARCH 2021