Govt. Of Punjab Announced CTIs Jobs 2021
CTIs Jobs 2021 : Higher Education Department HED Punjab has decided to hire 3000 College Teaching Interns CTIs for Government Boys/Girls Colleges of the province in order to overcome the shortage of teaching staff for a period of 4 months. A notification has been issued in this regard.
Hiring of College Teaching Interns CTIs process shall start from 13-01-2021. All colleges will place the details of the vacant positions on their notice boards on this date. Applications will be submitted from the interesting candidates on 14-01-2021 to 15-01-2021. A tentative merit list will be placed at the notice board of the concerned college on 17-01-2021. Walk-in interviews in all colleges will held on 21-01-2021 to 23-01-2021 simultaneously.
Eligibility Criteria Of CTIs Jobs 2021 :
- Qualification: Minimum Master Degree with 2nd Division in the relevant subject
- Marks for Qualification 85
- Marks for Qualification above Master Degree 05
- Marks for Position Holder in Board/ University 05
- Interview Marks: 05
- Stipend: PKR 45,000/ per month will be paid to the College Teaching Interns CTIs
- Age Limit: No Age Limit
- Time Period: For 4 months or till the arrival of the regular / contract appointee.
- Leave: Two Casual Leaves per month.
Procedure To apply :
- Visit your nearest boy/girl Colleges On 13-01-2021 and get all info about vacant seats which will be displayed on College Notice Board.
- Submit your application with one passport size pic, CNIC copy, attested academic & experience documents with CV from 14-01-2021 To 15-01-2021.
- The interview will be held on 21-01-2021 To 23-01-2021 as per the schedule,
- Submit your Detailed CV with complete documents on the given date.
- You must bring your original documents at the time of Interview.
- All Interviews will be held in related Colleges where you applied.
Vacant Positions Of CTIs Jobs 2021 :
- Gujranwala Division
- Lahore Division
- Rawalpindi Division
- Faisalabad Division
- Sahiwal Division
- Multan Division
- DG Khan Division
- Bahawalpur Division