Govt. Of The Punjab Announced MPhil And Ph.D. Scholarships
M.Phil and Ph.D Scholarships by Prevention and Control of Non-Communicable Diseases Program, Primary & Secondary Health Care Department, Government of the Punjab.
Applications are invited for M.Phil. and Ph.D. scholarships from eligible Pakistani nationals having Punjab domicile currently enrolled in the M.Phil. & Ph.D. Programs in medical disciplines at any Higher Education Commission (HEC) approved universities and degree awarding institutions within Punjab. The Scholarships are categorized as:
- M.Phil. Scholarships. Up to Rs. 40,000 Annually (only for 1 Year)
- Ph.D. Scholarships. Up to Rs. 80,000 Annually (for maximum of 3 years)
The eligible candidates will submit their research proposal related to the Prevention of Non-Communicable Diseases (Diabetes, Cardio Vascular Diseases (CVDs), Chronic Respiratory Diseases (CRDs), Cancers (Oral, Breast, Cervical))
Eligibility Criteria GOP Scholarships :
Detailed criteria and TORs of scholarships can be downloaded from Primary Secondary Healthcare website http://pshealth.hisdu.com/Home/Downloads as well as from NCDs Program’s website https://ncd.punjab.gov.pk/downloads or can be obtained from below mentioned address.
Procedure To Apply GOP Scholarships :
- Agreement In-Principle (on university letterhead, signed & stamped from the research supervisor / Head of Department) at their respective university available online.
- Cover Letter (up to 500 words) highlighting the importance of their research Approved Research Proposal with relevant work plan, specified objectives and methodology
- All supporting documents Complete applications must be received at NCDs Program Office, 1st Floor, Directorate General Health Services, 24-Cooper Road Lahore.
The last date for submission of application is 1st February 2021 before 5.00 pm. For any query, call / email on the prescribed contact below.
DECISION REGARDING GRANT OF SCHOLARSHIP SHALL BE ANNOUNCED AFTER SCRUTINY AND APPROVAL BY RESEARCH COMMITTEE. Program Manager
Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department 1st Floor, Directorate General Health Services, 24-Cooper Road Lahore.