HEC Overseas Scholarships 2020-21
HEC Overseas Scholarships 2020-21: Higher Education Commission Of Pakistan has announced scholarships for spring 2020 and fall 2021 for PhD in Selected Fields, MS/MPhil in Engineering Technology programs and applications are invited from all over Pakistan for the award of PhD and MS/MPhil scholarships.
PhD scholarships are being offered in selected fields, whereas MS/MPhil scholarships are being offered in Engineering Technology. Scholarships will be awarded for Spring-2021/Fall-2021 session in HEC-identified top-ranked foreign universities of advanced countries. The detail of Overseas Scholarships 2020-21 is given below.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Be a Pakistani/AJK national
- For PhD scholarships, candidates must have a minimum qualification of MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent (18 years) before the closing date.
- For MS/MPhil scholarships in Engineering Technology, candidates must have a minimum of 16 years of education and should be registered with National Technology Council (NTC) Pakistan.
- Maximum one 2nd Division throughout the academic career prior to the final degree
- Candidates must have a minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in Semester System or 1st Division(in the annual system) in Terminal Degree.
- Maximum age on the closing date:
- 40 years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector universities/colleges and employees of the public sector R&D organizations registered with Pakistan Council for Science & Technology (PCST)
35 years for all others
Must have minimum 70% marks in a valid HEC Aptitude Test (HAT). HEC will consider best HAT score of the last two years for shortlisting purpose.
- Must not be availing any other scholarship.
HEC Aptitude Test :
Education Testing Council (ETC) Pakistan will conduct HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) on 18 October 2020. For more information, visit official website: https://etc.hec.gov.pk
How To Apply HEC Scholarships 2020-21 ?
Applications must be submitted online via HEC eportal eportal.hec.gov.pk by Monday 12 October 2020. Original online deposit slip OR ATM transfer slip of Rs 500/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC must be uploaded on HEC eportal. Fee can be deposited in Account Number 1742-79001334-01, Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Islamabad, Pakistan through any bank.