Hundred Of Teaching Jobs Announced In SED KPK 2020
SED KPK Jobs 2020: Elementary And Secondary Education Department Districts Deer/Kohistan/ KPK has announced CT, CT IT, DM, PET, TT, AT, Qari and Primary School Teachers(PST) teaching jobs for male/female schools of DEER/Kohistan KPK. These jobs are purely on one-year contract. Applications are invited from the residence of DEER/Kohistan districts only. Interested and eligible male and female candidates can apply through National Testing Service NTS. The all other detail of these jobs is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 23rd November 2020
- Qualification : Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Age Limit : Minimum 19 Years And Maximum:35 Years
Vacant Posts of SED KPK Jobs 2020 :
- Qari (BPS-12)
- CT IT(BPS-15)
- Arabic Teacher(BPS-15)
- Drawing Master(DM)(BPS-15)
- Physical PET Teacher(BPS-15)
- Primary School Teacher PST(BPS-12)
Procedure to Apply :
- Download Application form from NTS Website
- Fill the complete form and deposit fee(update soon)
- Attach your 2 recent Passport Size Photographs, copy of CNIC and Original Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy).
- Send your complete form to the following address.
NTS Pakistan, No 96 Street No 4.
Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
Selection Criteria For KPK Teaching Jobs 2020 :
There will be 200 marks: 100 Marks Of NTS Test and the 100 Marks will be distributed among the candidates in the following method.
- Metric :Marks Obtained x 20/Total Marks
- FA/FSc :Marks Obtained x 20/Total Marks
- BA/BSc : Marks Obtained x 20/Total Marks
- MA/MSc : Marks Obtained x 20/Total Marks
- B.Ed : Marks Obtained x 05/Total Marks
- M.Ed : Marks Obtained x 05/Total Marks
- M.Phill : Marks Obtained x 05/Total Marks
- Ph.D : Marks Obtained x 05/Total Marks
- BS(Hons) : Marks Obtained x 40/Total Marks
- MA Education : Marks Obtained x 10/Total Marks
Terms And Conditions :
- Last date of submission of application form is : 23rd November 2020
- 2% quota is allocated for disabled persons.
- 5% quota is allocated for minorities.
- Bring original all academic documents at the time of interview.
If a candidate’s credentials are found to be forged, legal action will be taken against him.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate at the time of interview.
- A separate schedule for the interview will be issued in which documents will be checked.
- All appointments will be based on the domicile of the respective districts.
- Female candidates can also apply on the basis of her or her husband’s domicile.
- The issuance of marriage certificate NIKAH NAMA (computerized from NADRA) is mandatory within the stipulated date