Hungaricum Scholarship 2021-22 From Bachelor To Ph.D.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from All over the Pakistani & Azad Jammu Kashmir nationals for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme (2021-22) launched by the Hungarian Government for Bachelor’s, One-Tier Master’s Master’s and Ph.D. studies. Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students under the following programs:
- Bachelor’s Degree (after 12 years education)
- One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years education)
- Master’s Degree (after 16 years education)
- Ph.D. Degree (after 17/18 years education)
Detailed instructions are available on HEC webpage
Application Requirements For Hungaricum Scholarship 2021-22 :
- Detailed instructions must be read thoroughly before applying for the scholarship (please visit the above-mentioned link and go through all the information/FAQs before opening the application portal of HEC or Hungary)
- It is MANDATORY for applicants to submit online Applications at the Hungarian and HEC websites (separately). Failure to submit online application on both websites mentioned at serial 3 & 4 (below) will result in rejection of application. Hard copies of applications and other documents are not required at the initial stage. However, applicants are required to keep record of all the submitted documents along with printed copies of BOTH the submitted application forms.
- Apply online at the Hungarian website: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
- Apply online at HEC website: https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. While submitting application online at HEC website, do attach scanned copy of deposit slip of Rs.500/- (non-refundable)in HEC Online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Sector H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility available across HBL branches in Pakistan.
- HEC may conduct written test/interviews of initially shortlisted candidates. In case written test is conducted, applicant must obtain 50% marks for further consideration.
- Applications other than online portal will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- Only submitted mode applications will be entertained. Please make sure that your application is submitted before the deadline.
- Fulfilling eligibility criteria does not guarantee selection.
- The applicants are advised to submit their queries/issues by calling helpline or submitting a request at https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk/
- The deadline for submission of online applications on HEC application portal is January 15, 2021(1500 hrs PST).
- HEC Aptitude Test (HAT)
- Education Testing Council (ETC) Pakistan may conduct HEC Aptitude Test (HAT) in January-2021 (tentatively). For more information, visit ETC website https://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- Important Note
- It is sole responsibility of the students, applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine etc.), to confirm its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC),etc.