Lady Captain Cadet Course LCC-18: Now girls can join Pakistan army as captain through Lady Cadet Course (LCC-18)as Pakistan Army has announced the induction process for the Captain Lady Cadet course (LCC-18) for session 2021. Unmarried female candidates having 16 years education in the relevant categories can apply for the lady cadet course. The detail of lady cadet course is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 24th December 2020
- Qualification : MA/MSc/BS/BE in relevant subjects/LLB
- Age Limit : 28 Years as on 1st May 2021
- Preliminary Test : December 28, 2020, To January 08, 2021
- Written / Intelligence Tests : June 08 To July 14 2021.
Selected candidates will be posted as captain in Pakistan Army in the following categories.
- Corps of Signals (Sigs)
- Corps of Engineers (Engrs)
- Corps Army Services (ASC)
- Army Education Corps (AEC)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
- Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
- Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
Eligibility Criteria Lady Captain Cadet Course LCC-18 :
- Gender: Female
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Pakistan Citizen
- Height – 5’ (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per Body Mass Index
- Vision – As per PAO 11/82
- Qualification: Minimum CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system.
- MPhil/MS will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division/Grade C throughout the academic career.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates acquired qualifications as private candidates are not eligible.
Procedure To Apply :
Candidates can register Online at Pak Army’s official website by visiting www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or they can also register by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs)
- Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
- Serving candidates should bring NOC from the relevant department.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs, 100.00 in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees duly verified by HEC/PEC.