Junior Technician Vaccinator Jobs 2020:Applications are invited from suitable qualified individuals having domicile of Punjab for appointment on contract basis (against regular posts) as Junior Technician/ Vaccinators (BS-09) in various districts of Punjab under Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab. The detail about qualification, experience and other requirements is given below.
Last Date to Apply : 31 August 2020
Qualification : Matric/FSc
Age Limit : 18 To 30 For Male 18 To 33 For Female
Posts/Positions Junior Technician Vaccinator Jobs 2020 :
Districts : No Of Posts
3) DG Khan:89
8) MB Din:44
14) Nankana Sb:33
33) RY Khan:148
Total Jobs : 2725
Procedure For Submission Application Form?
1) Candidate for application must-visit (NTS) and Health website
2) Candidate shall submit duly filled application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the application form.
3) Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission
4) Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 31-08-2020 till 3:00pm
5) Disabled candidates /Special Persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
6) The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS of application will not be entertained.
7) Candidates shall have at least 50% marks in NTS to Qualify.
8) In case of large number of candidates Qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate.
9) Only Shortlisted candidates shall be called for a final Interview. 10. No separate test/Interview call and invitation will be made on eligible shortlisted candidates.
10) These vacancies are Post-specific and Non-transferable.
11) The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
12) Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
13) Candidates shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents atthe time of interview. Interviews will be conducted at the office of concerned district health authorities.
14) Candidates can apply/show preferences for more than 01 district, however, NTS will conduct only a single test and will charge fee against 01 district
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT UAN: +92-51-844-4441 National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: Plot No.96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.