King Fahd University Scholarship 2021, Saudi Arabia
King Fahd University Scholarship 2021, Saudi Arabia : Applications are now open to apply for King Fahd University Scholarship 2021. The King Fahd University is offering Scholarships for all International Students. This is the Top and Fully Funded Scholarship in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the National and the International Students. The Scholarship is offered to study full Masters, Ph.D. and MBA degree programs. Candidates who want to pursue their Higher Education from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are highly encouraged to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship.
A diverse range of Academic Fields is offered in KFUPM Scholarships 2021. The King Fahd University Ranked no 186 in the world. Both Male/Female students are eligible to apply for KFUPM Scholarships 2021. The Scholarship includes the field of All sciences, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Engineering, MBA, and much more. The application process for the Scholarship is online, don’t miss this opportunity to apply as soon as possible.
The King Fahd Scholarship is offered twice a year for Domestic as well as International Students. This is a very good opportunity for those students who are not selected in the first session they have an opportunity to apply for the other session. So are you willing to pursue your education at King Fahd University? Yes? Then what are you waiting for? Start applying.
- Last Date To Apply : 11th Feb 2021
- Course Offered : Masters and Ph.D.
- University : King Fahd University
- Host Country : Saudi Arabia
Course & Fields Offered :
- Systems & Control Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Applied Statistics
- Architectural Engineering
- Business Administration.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Petroleum Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Engineering & Management
- City & Regional Planning
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Information Assurance & Security
Financial Coverage King Fahd University Scholarship 2021 :
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly Stipend
- Air Tickets
- Subsidized Meals
- Projects are funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also offered according to the university policy.
Eligibility Criteria For King Fahd University Scholarship 2021 :
Master’s Degree Program:
- Candidates must have 4 Years Bachelor’s Degree.
- GPA Required: 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
Ph.D. Degree Program:
- Candidates must have completed M.S. Degree.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
MBA Degree Program:
- Must have completed four-Year Bachelor’s Degree.
- Required GPA: 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working experience of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g., data processing, programming, information systems, etc.).
Required Documents :
- Passport Size photos.
- Photos are optional for Female Candidates.
- Copy of National ID Card for Domestic applicants.
- Copy of Passport for the International Students.
- Official Transcript of BS degree for Masters and MS Degree for Ph.D.
- Statement of Purpose. (should be a one-page essay)
- Degree Certificates.
- GMAT Score for International MBA Students.
- 3x Recommendation letters from the academic referees through an online recommendation system.
Procedure To Apply King Fahd University Scholarship 2021:
The Application process for KFUPM Scholarship 2021 is online. To apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2021, check the official link below