Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Dec Jobs 2020
Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Dec Jobs: Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal (PBM) a Public Sector Social Safety Net under Prime Minister’s Ehsaas Program, offers 104 jobs opportunities invites applications from suitable candidates for appointment against the vacant positions on Daily Wages / Fixed Pay/Work Charge / Contingent basis for operating the affairs of Panahgahs (Shelter Homes) located at Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Sahiwal and Sargodha districts: The detail of these jobs is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 18th December 2020
- Qualification : Middle/Inter/B.Com/BBA/Bachelor/Master
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 Years And Maximum 30 Years
Vacant Posts For Bait-ul-Mal Jobs 2020 :
- Supervisor: 06
- Shift Manager: 08
- Accounts Assistant: 04
- Data Entry Operator/Receptionist: 04
- Cook: 08
- Helper Cook: 16
- Mess Waiter/Dish Washer: 16
- Security Guard: 12
- Driver: 04
- House Keeper: 08
- Sweeper: 08
- Electrician/Plumber/Mali: 12
Total Seats : 104
Procedure To Apply :
- Eligible interested candidates should apply on Prescribed Application Form along with 3 recent passport size photographs
- Candidates are required to mention the name of Post/Panagah/District applied for in the Application Form as well as be written on the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for Test/Interview.
- Attested copy of testimonials will be provided by the shortlisted candidates at the time of interview.
- Original and verified testimonials shall also be presented. If the said documents are found fake or provision of wrong information /bio-data at any stage noticed, legal action shall be taken accordingly.
- Local based candidates shall be preferred.
- Selection will be made as per Government Rules.
- Age relaxation is admissible as per Government rules.
- The advertisement along with Application Form is also available on the official website of Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal
- The aforementioned appointment is for short term, therefore, successful candidate doesn’t confer the right to regularization.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel this recruitment process at any stage or increase / decrease the number of posts or withhold the appointment against any advertised post without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the Competent Authority may be treated as FINAL which cannot be challenged in any court of law.
- A list of successful candidates shall be placed at the Notice Board and PBM website.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test / Interview.