PEEF Scholarship 2021 Announced Special Quota
PEEF Scholarship 2021 Announced Special Quota : Punjab Educational Endowment Fund has announced special quota for Intermediate and Graduation level. Special quota scholarship will be awarded to the students who have passed matric or inter annual exams in 2020 and they belong to one of the following categories are eligible to apply for PEEF Special quota scholarship 2021.
- Orphans(father passed away)
- Children of Govt employees (Class IV BPS 1-4)
- Minority children
- Special/disabled Children
- Children of Civilians (Martyred in Terrorist Attacks)
Eligibility Criteria PEEF Scholarship 2021 :
- Only Punjab domicile holders are eligible to apply for PEEF Scholarship 2021
- The monthly income of the parents should be less than 23,000
- Student must get minimum 60% marks in Inter or Matric annual exam 2020 from any BISE or Federal Board.
- Children of Class IV employees are exempted from the income condition
- Children of civilians martyred in Terrorist attacks are also exempted from the income condition
- The candidate should be enrolled as a regular student in an institute for an Intermediate or Bachelor level degree.
Ineligibility Criteria PEEF Scholarship 2021 :
- Students who have passed matric or inter exams under PBTE/TEVTA are not eligible to apply.
- Students who belong to other provinces including ICT, AJK And FATA are also ineligible to apply.
Also Visit : Punjab Forensic Science Agency Jobs 2021
Procedure To apply PEEF Scholarship 2021 :
1) Eligible students can download the following application form or download it from PEEF Website www.peef.org.pk
Send the complete application form to “Punjab Education Endowment Fund, Ali Town Station Raiwind Road Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore.
2) The application form can also be obtained from the office of the Chief Executive Officer Education (DAE) or from the office of Deputy Director Colleges.
(3)Students can also apply ONLINE by visiting PEEF Website. Link for apply online
Also Check : Ireland Government Scholarship 2021
For Intermediate: March 19, 2021.
For Graduation: March 31, 2021.