PPSC Latest Jobs Announced Advertisement No 26/2020
PPSC Latest Jobs Announced Advertisement No 26/2020: Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) has announced the latest jobs in different departments and applications are invited from suitable candidates from the Punjab province. All detail of these jobs is given below.
Jobs Announced In Following Two Departments :
- Agriculture Department Water Management Wing
- Law And Parliamentary Affairs
- Last Date to Apply :2nd October 2020
- Qualification :LLB/LLM/BSc Agriculture Engineering/BSc(Hons)
- Age Limit :Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 58 Years(m/f)
1)Agriculture Department Water Management Wing :
- Water Management Officers:75
- Assistant Agriculture Officers:45
Total Seats : 120
Criteria & Procedure of apply :
Qualification: B.Sc In Agriculture Engineering/B.Sc(Hons)Agriculture
Age Limit: Male:21 To 35 Years Female:21 To 38 Years
Download Challan Form: Download
Resize Documents : Click
2)Law And Parliamentary Affairs
- Addition Director(Advisory Wing):01
- Addition Solicitor:01
- Research Officer:01
Total Seats : 03
Criteria & Procedure of apply :
PPSC Official Website Link : Click
Instructions For Written Test :
- To appear in the test interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other (identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important General Instructions to Candidates” given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects.
- Applicants are required to submit Online Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 02-10-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important General Instructions to Candidates”.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidate & till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer Objective (MCQ) papers
- För all posts to be filled through a written test followed by Interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
- In case a candidate claims experience of private firm entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his/her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of Interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMOC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called)
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees at the time of the interview CGPA is not acceptable.
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit Rs.600
PPSC Advertisement No 26/2020 :