Rescue 1122 Announced Various Jobs 2021
Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021: 54 jobs of Emergency Medical Technicians(EMT), Computer Telephone Wireless Operator, Maintenance Technician (BPS-11), Rescue Drivers (BPS-04) & Sweeper (BPS-01) announced in Punjab Emergency Service Rescue 1122 for Tehsil Koh-e-Suleman District D.G Khan through Pakistan Testing Service(PTS). Although local residence as per CNIC will be given preference yet applications are invited from eligible candidates from all districts of the Punjab. The all other details of these jobs are given below
- Last Date To Apply : 22nd February 2021
- Qualification : Nursing Or Paramedical Diploma/Matric +LTV,HTV / B.Com/D.Com/DAE
- Age Limit : Minimum 18 Years Maximum 30 Years
Vacant Posts Of Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021:
- Emergency Medical Technician(EMT): 28
- Computer Telephone Wireless Operator: 08
- Maintenance Technician: 02
- Rescue Drivers: 14
- Sweeper: 02
Total Seats : 54
Procedure To Apply Rescue 1122 Jobs 2021:
2) PTS will not accept the forms by hand.
3) Only completely filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted.
4) All the documents are accepted provisionally and offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by the Government of the Punjab.
5) Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms.
6) Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
7) Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & Rescue websites.
8) ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skil tests dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
9) The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites. The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
10) At the time of Interview, candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures at the time of interview and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height weight, chest, eyesight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR.
11) Local residence as per CNIC Will be given preference. 5% quota shall be reserve for minorities and 15% quota shall be reserved for females. Shemale can also apply.