Rescue 1122 Punjab Jobs 2020
Rescue 1122 Jobs 2020 Punjab : Hundred of jobs of Emergency Medical Technicians(EMT) and Drivers announced in Punjab Rescue Department 1122 and applications are invited from eligible candidates from Different Districts of the Punjab. The other details of these jobs is given below.
- Last Date To Apply : 10 October 2020
- Qualification : Nursing Or Paramedical Diploma/Matric+LTV,HTV
- Age Limit : Minimum 20 Years Maximum:30 Years
Vacant Posts :
- Emergency Medical Technician(EMT)
Drivers (BPS:04District) Quota :
- DG Khan:01
- MB Din:32
- RY Khan:10
Total Seats : 371
Emergency Medical Technician(EMT BPS-11) District Quota :
Total Seats : 112
How To Apply ?
- Interested candidates who meet the qualification and all other criteria can apply through Pakistan Candidate Testing Service(PCTS).Go the link. Click
- PTS will not accept the forms by Hand.
- Only filled online applications fulfilling the complete criteria shall be accepted.
- All the documents are accepted provisionally & offer of appointment is subject to verification of documents, Police Verification, Successful completion of training and clearance by the medical board constituted by the Government of the Punjab.
- Written and psychological/ aptitude tests of applicants shall be held at designated places as mentioned on Roll no slips which can be downloaded from PTS website after one week of last date of submission of application forms.
- Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers. Change of test center, category is not allowed. Any amendment will be communicated through PTS & Rescue websites.
- ONLY candidates qualifying both written and psychological aptitude tests shall be eligible for Physical and Skill Tests. The list of qualifying candidates for Physical & Skill Tests shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites along with the Physical and Skil tests dates and centers. The skill tests shall be conducted at designated places by the PTS.
- The final list of candidates qualifying for Interviews along with the interview schedule shall be displayed on PTS & Rescue websites. The interview shall be conducted at the Emergency Services Headquarters & Academy located in Thokar Niaz Baig, Lahore.
- At the time of Interview, candidates shall present original documents along with three sets of attested copies of all the relevant documents and six passport size pictures at the time of interview and also submit a medical report issued by the Government Teaching Hospital or DHQ Hospital regarding their physical examination (height weight, chest, eyesight and physical deformities) and laboratory tests for Hepatitis B&C, HIV and RPR.