Junior Technician Vaccinator Jobs 2020:Applications are invited from suitable qualified individuals having domicile of Punjab for appointment on contract basis (against regular posts) as Junior Technician/ Vaccinators (BS-09) in various districts of Punjab under Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI) District Health Authorities, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab. The detail about qualification, experience and other requirements is given below.
2) Click on Sign Up/Register Yourself With Email & Password
3) You will see full List of VU Jobs(qualification,age limit, experience etc)
4) Click Apply button for the job you want to apply
5) Read Instructions & Click on Proceed Button
6) Fill the Online Form & Follow next Instructions for Fee etc
Terms And Conditions VU Teaching Jobs 2020:
1) The age of superannuation is 60 years.
2) Those already in the government / semi-government service or autonomous bodies will be required to upload ‘No Objection Certicate (NOC)’ from their current employer, at the time of submission of Online Job Application.
3) Part-time, honorary, visiting, apprenticeship, and internee experience will not be counted as experience. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be contacted individually for test/interview.
4) All Posts, except marked (*) shall be applied online. It is mandatory to fill all relevant information on the online job application form. In case any information is missing or fake, application(s) will not be processed.
5) Candidates, who want to apply for more than one post, must apply separately for each post.
6) Candidates for the posts of Professor & Associate Professor are required to submit 6 sets of dossiers in hard form, by clearly mention their Name, Father Name, CNIC, Online Job Application Reference Number, Post Applied for on plain paper, before the closing date of this Job Advertisement at the address given below.
7) Application processing fee of Rs. 3,000/- (non-refundable) for the post of Professor and Associate Professors and for all other posts except (*) Rs. 1,000/- (non-refundable) shall be paid separately for each post, at the time of submission of an online job application, through challan form (available on website).
8) Applications for the Posts mentioned with (*) must reach this office in hard form, along with complete documents and original Demand Draft / Pay Order of Rs. 300/- (non-refundable), as processing fee separately for each post, by registered post, at the address given below latest by Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
9) Applications (including *) having incomplete/fake information or without application processing fee will not be entertained. Written Tests for any or all posts may be conducted, at the discretion of the University, where deemed necessary.
10) Candidates shall submit an affidavit, at the time of the interview, stating that he/she is not dual national and in case of selection, he/she shall not keep dual job, in any manner.
11) In case of selection/appointment, candidate(s) shall submit medical fitness certificate, issued by Medical Superintended (MS) of Civil / Government Hospital.
12) In case, any deficiency is observed in the eligibility of the candidate or fake/incomplete information is provided by the candidate, his/her candidature will be canceled or his/her job will be terminated, immediately, at any stage.
13) No TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in test / Interview. Virtual University of Pakistan reserves the right to reject any or all applications, at any stage, without assigning any reason.